Current Date And Time In Melbourne, Australia

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Try And Keep Up Will Ya?

Haha! Sorry that the words have been few and far between, but there is either no connection or no time to do so. I am hard at work taking pictures, navigating and making sure Corrigan doesn't drive us off the road. ;) Besides what else would you do with that extra 5 minutes at work if I didn't offer you the opportunity to keep checking in to see if there is something new?

Since I have been bad at the whole documentation process I thought I would show you our travels so far. I whole heartily admit that I have plagiarized my maps and have to thank Corrigan for doing the hard work. Without further ado here is the trip in a matter of two snapshots





I know there have been no pics since November 9th, but now that I finally have a great connection Flickr isn't letting me upload anything. Hopefully later tonight. You may actually want to tell me to stop posting them when you see how many are to come!

No comments: