Current Date And Time In Melbourne, Australia

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Road Trip Is Over

Okay so with over 6000K logged on George the road trip has come to an end. Don't get too upset for us though. We are just turning George in for a boat for a few days. And since George didn't kill us or cause us to kill each other (thus far) I think we are in the clear (but keep your fingers crossed just the same). ;) ;) haha just kidding actually the trip has gone by so quickly. I really think it is because we were always on the move.

Anyway, in just a mere 6 hours we will be stepping onto the Nimrod for a week of diving. Morning, noon and night will be spent in the water looking for the big ones. Since I haven't seen anything that big yet face to face I really have no idea how I am going to react when I do.

Hope everyone is well at home :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to see the photos!! You better be taking them!!

Monica said...

Hope you are enjoying the weather. We have tons of snow here already :(